Very interesting, the sound design made a great atmosphere, in fact I think the atmosphere is the best part of it! However, I think the garden scene, doesn't really work, maby if it was less buggy, or you walked slower, that part could be improved.
Who let the dogs out ?
Immerse yourself in this story told like a reddit horror thread.
It may be based on a true story of a friend of friend.
(Don't forget to put on full screen, see bottom right corner)
- Play with x, e button and with mouse
Made by me in approximately 17 hours for TriJam#104: Who let the dog out ?
- 6 hours for GameDesign, ideas and dialog
- At least 3 hours struggling with Gdevelop (this is my third game with it)
- 8 hours to actually code the game, and create the different design
Even if I don't publish it on time, it was still a good experience !
(A BIG thanks to Slash from Gdevelop community to have shared a light test example for gdevelop; it helps me a lot :D https://forum.gdevelop-app.com/t/light-test-example-dynamic-object-illumination/...)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- PostMortem : Who let the dogs out ?Feb 03, 2021